Formulated and handmade just for us by Thumbprint Soap right here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
This bar is unscented. Just the natural smells of lanolin and oils to softly condition your woolies! Perfect for those sensitive to scents.
Ingredients: Olive oil, water, lanolin, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, fragrance, mica
How to use:
• Place woolies you'd like to wash in a sink, tub or bowl.
• Fill with tepid water, as the water is running lather the soap in your hands to disperse into the water.
• Let your woolies soak for 20-30 minutes, pushing them down gently in the water.
• Rinse if you'd like. If you don't rinse you'll leave more moisturizing / protecting lanolin on your woolies which is a good thing!
• Gently squeeze out water and lay flat to dry.
• Allow your bar to dry out on a draining soap dish to make it last longer!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.