What could be happier than a little bird family nesting in this colorful abstract tree? This mid-century modern cross stitch design is an easy project that will add color and style to any room. Happinest looks great framed, and would also make a fab throw pillow!
- easy to read, full color chart
- list of DMC thread colors
- color photo for reference
- 8" x 8" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- shown stitched on 28 count Cashel linen in "Raw Natural".
Keep your needles handy with these cute Wooden Magnetic Needle Minders by A Needle Runs...
Flat blade sewing scissors from Bohin of France. 4 1/2". Scissors for light to medium...